"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Delightful Trip


A few weeks ago my friends Stephanie and Jeremy flew me out to see them in Nevada!


We had an awesome time chilling in their town, Minden, for a few days; I finally got to meet Steph's family, I got to indulge in some of her awesome cooking, and we had fun just being together and having great conversations.


Then we drove down to CA for a few days where we spent a day at Disneyland (my first time!), did some great shopping, and spent time with J's granma in Laguna Beach. So many firsts for me, thanks guys!


It was SO fun, they are such awesome friends! I forgot to bring my camera, but you can see some of the pics of our adventures on sweet Stephanie's blog post. She's just the best friend, I'm so blessed to have her and J in my life!

2 comments:

JerryandCarolyn said...

Francey,
We were so glad to finally meet you
and spend some time together.
You are so beautiful inside and out.
We know God has blessed Steph with
such an amazing friend.

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back? I miss you!!!