"This is eternal life, that they may know You, the one true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent." John 17:3

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

On Monday we celebrated my Michael's 36th birthday! What a man I have...

He wanted to keep it simple and stay home, so I surprised him with one of his favorite dinners...bacon, eggs, and homemade hashbrowns, and a chocolate birthday cake with peanut butter frosting. After we ate he opened my little present and then we snuggled on the couch under The Cloud (our down comforter) and watched a movie, one of our favorite little things to do together.

He told me that he felt so special and so loved, and I told him that no one had more to celebrate than me because I got to spend one more year falling more in love with him and following him as he lead me closer to the Lord...I get to wake up next to him and hear his voice in the morning, I get to watch him grow in godliness and love for others...I'm the one who gets to share funny moments and inside jokes with him...I'm the one God chose to give him to and I'm so undeserving of such a wonderful man, my very own Mikey! Happy birthday, baby; I love you so much, more and more. God is SO good!!



Some pics of my love and me over the years...


After running around n the rain the week before our wedding


On our first trip to New Englad in 09



On our 5th anniversary


My favorite thing to do :)

3 comments:

Dre Legit said...

You are too cute! :) Love you guys and so glad you got to celebrate another year with yo man! :)

Patti said...

Happy Birthday Michael! Sounds like a wonderful celebration. Simple and perfect. Love you guys.

Dave and Andee said...

Happy birthday!! Loved the first and last pics <3